A Unique, Tailor-Made Holiday Experience for Sports Fans: Working with a Sports Travel Company
Regardless of whether you’re attempting to facilitate an exclusive family-oriented vacation, educational class trip, or unique business meeting, it’s worth your while to take a long and hard look at some of today’s sports travel organisations during your planning phase.
This brief article will highlight the salient ins and outs of partnering with a sports travel company to help facilitate your next group outing.
Comprehensive Tours with a Focus on Cultural Enrichment
Before we dive into the specific itinerary options and other prominent features, it’s important to identify the standardised inclusions in a sports-based tour in today’s day and age, all of which are built into your upfront package fee:
- Inclusive transportation solutions
- Robust accommodations suited to your pre-established budget with an extensive network of billets and other authorised lodging options from which to choose
- Specialised advice and assistance provided throughout your journey
- Bespoke familiarisation trips and optional sightseeing programmes based on your group’s desires
- Parent presentation evenings (for class trips and educational outings)
- In-resort assistance and planning to afford your group ultimate freedom and autonomy
- Suitably matched fixtures, matches, and contests based on the location of your excursion and the corresponding timetable
- 24/7 backup assistance for anything that you might need during the tour(s)
Robust Team of In-House Ambassadors
In order to perfect the sports tour dynamic, today’s most reputable sports travel firms have also teamed up with a number of renowned former players and officials to create a truly authentic, engaging experience. Shown below are some of the most prominent in-house ambassadors, many of whom will accompany your group during the actual tours:
- International Rugby Union players
- Former IRB International Player of the Year
- Professional rugby coaches and trainers
- Well-known sports media consultants
- Famous cricket bowlers
- Martial artists
- Professional light heavyweight boxers
A Wide Range of Distinctive Trip Options
From the onset, you’ll be able to work hand in hand with a sports-oriented travel assistant to select the perfect venue, event, and itinerary for your assemblage. Shown below are some of the most popular circuits in today’s day and age:
- The RBS Six Nations Rugby Tournament
- Rugby World Cup
- The British and Irish Lions Tour
- The Ashes Series (West Indies, New Zealand, and South Africa)
- Autumn Internationals
- Royal Ascot
- British Grand Prix
- Cheltenham Gold Cup
An Unforgettable Outing
Regardless of the size, scope, or composition of your travel group, you’ll be able to establish an awe-inspiring itinerary without breaking the bank along the way.
These inimitable travel firms cater to all of the major traditional touring sports as well as those that are often obscured and overlooked, such as professional swimming, rowing, lacrosse, and even cycling. But it’s worth noting that they also specialise in facilitating customised educational trips as well with a wide range of targeted options including business studies, geography, politics, and health science, just to name a few.
Cheering on your favourite competitors during live fixtures is obviously exciting and fun but being able to do so in the company of fabled athletes and sportsmen takes the experience to the next level, which explains why sports-based tours are becoming increasingly popular and prevalent.
As such, it’s in your best interests to reach out to one of these organisations before they begin turning away applicants due to capacity and demand. With an incredible assortment of upcoming events, tournaments, and matches, time is definitely of the essence!